Make unlimited web pages
You can make as many web pages as you'd like on your free website. There are no limits, and no catches - once you've signed up you have a choice of different page editing tools to make a free website and publish your content online.
When you choose to create a website with doomby, whether you make a free website, a pro website or create an online store, you can add as many pages as you need using the various page editing tools available in your website manager.
A stack of different page layout and content creation tools
- A visual editor with an interface just like a word processor for easy page creation. It's ideal for beginners looking to make a website easily. You'll find pointers to getting the most of out of the visual editor in our webmaster tutorials.
- An HTML editor, great for experienced webmasters, familiar with the basic web page layout language.
- RSS feed pages allow for the direct integration of an external or internal RSS feed with page contents, and is automatically updated each time the feed is refreshed.
- Google Maps to provide visitors with information on how to get to you quickly and simply.
- Online quizzes are fun and easy to build, and a perfect way to engage site visitors with entertaining, interactive content.
- PayPal products are easy to add to your site pages, and are just the thing for selling online quickly and easily via credit card, and available to doombyPLUS members right from the site manager.
and many more.
How to make a web page
You'll find all these pages creation tools by signing into your site manager, from the Pages > New page menu. Begin each new page by providing it with a title, and linking it to a category.
Add content blocks to the page, by groups of 1 to 6 columns. Then simply select the type of block editor best suited to the content of each column and begin laying out your page.
Each block can have it's own kind of content: images, videos, slideshows, search engines, text, link lists, online store products, blog posts ... and each kind of content is added in just a few clicks, with automatic page layout to ensure your pages are truly professional-looking.
You don't need any special skills or technical knowledge - the easy-to-use page editing tools and simple management features make it a cinch to make pages, optimize pages for search engines and share pages on social networking sites.